We are Authorized Dealer, Supplier of Rockwell Cum Rockwell Superficial Hardness Testing Machines and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Standard - Rockwell Hardness Testing Machines
Model : MSM
- This is a combined hardness testing machine used to measure hardness of metals & alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether round, flat or irregular in shapes.
- This machine is ideally suitable for laboratories, tool rooms, Heat treatment shops, R&D departments,inspection departments, foundries & educational institutions.
- Rockwell superficial method is used for checking hardness of very thin sheets. Surface hardness can also be easily checked.
- Automatic weight selection with automatic zero setting dial gauge.
- Superficial test minor load is 3 kgf & major loads are 15, 30, 45 kgf. Rockwell test minor load is 10 kgf & major loads are 60,100,150 kgf.
- Superficial hardness scales such as HRN, HRT, etc. Rockwell hardness scales such as HRA, HRB, HRC, etc is obtained by using different types of indentors ( Diamond Ball ) .
- Test height x Throat is 295 x 148 mm
- Motorized versions are also available
- Machines strictly conform to IS:1586- 2000.