We are Authorized Dealer, Supplier of Portable Rockwell Hardness Testers and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Portable Rockwell Hardness Testers
Model : MRP-1
- This hardness tester is very light in weight, able to test parts where bench type hardness tester model is not useful.
- Hardness tester is quite handy for product testing of crank shafts, cylinder blocks, liner & assemblies.
- Can also be used for testing the hardness of both inside & outside of surface testing of pipes, bushings, ball bearing rings or other complicated parts.
- The model can be used in any direction without affecting the accuracy.
- Maximum Test height x Throat is 110 x 55 mm.
- Rockwell hardness scales such as HRA, HRB, HRC, etc is obtained by using different types of indentors ( Diamond/ Ball ).
- Machines strictly conform to IS:1586- 2000 for Rockwell test.