We are Authorized Dealer, Supplier of Analogue Tensile Testing Machines (BIE) and our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
Analogue Tensile Testing Machines
Model : TKG
- Variety of tests like Tension, Compression, Cross breaking 1 Bending,Shear, Linear Bonding 1 Gripping 1 Peeling strength of adhesives & tapes, etc are conducted.
- Suitable for testing a wide range of materials like rubber, wood, plywood,plastic, rexins, ceramics, teflon, cardboard, latex, composites, ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, etc of various forms like round, flat, thread, wires, dumbells, fabric, belts, strips, ropes, etc.
- Wide range of Grips, Attachments & Special fixtures are available to suit variety of material and shapes.
- Continuous roll autographic "Load Vs Elongation" recorder.
- Elongation scale with least count 1 mm.
- Three measuring ranges for accurate testing.
- A number of straining speeds are available for proper selection.
- Machine with AC or DC drive motor is available.
- Various Models - Capacities from 200 N to 50 kN are available.
- Loading accuracy well within +1%, conform to IS:18281 BS:1610.
- Hand operated cutting press with different sizes dies are available for cutting dumbbell shape specimens of rubber, leather, etc.